‘New Resource Group’; ‘we’; ‘us’; and ‘our’; means New Resource Group.
‘Candidate’; ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means any person registering with us to assist with your job search.
This web site is owned and operated by New Resource Group and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to New Resource Group or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
- New Resource Group will permit the Candidate to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site.
- We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of New Resource Group, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the Services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
- It is recommended that, if you are a Candidate to ensure your suitability for the role advertised.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website or the Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which may cause anxiety to others including racist or sexist content or material which otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm New Resource Group’s computer systems or any third party computer system.
- Save to the extent possible by law New Resource Group does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and New Resource Group shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, New Resource Group makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of New Resource Group, its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit New Resource Group’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Our website contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by New Resource Group of the contents on such third-party Web sites. New Resource Group is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk FURTHERMORE you acknowledge that New Resource Group is not responsible for third party content on the Website and that New Resource Group cannot ensure that material presented on the Internet is legal. New Resource Group will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. In particular, you acknowledge that New Resource Group is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the Website. However, New Resource Group shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the Website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless New Resource Group, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any New Resource Group Site, (ii) Your use of any New Resource Group Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. New Resource Group shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any New Resource Group Site. New Resource Group reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the New Resource Group Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with, or ability to access the, New Resource Group Sites and/or any other services provided to You by New Resource Group, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if New Resource Group is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a New Resource Group Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the New Resource Group Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. New Resource Group may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- Where you are asked to complete a registration form the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
- This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without New Resource Group’s prior written consent.
- New Resource Group reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as New Resource Group Ltd or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Website.
- Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
- If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that New Resource Group reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the services offered by New Resource Group). Such changes shall be notified to you by posting on the Website. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after a period of two weeks from the date of posting on the Website.
- Please note that all calls may be recorded for staff training purposes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Additional Terms for Candidates
- You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on the New Resource Group Sites. You should be aware (subject to the contact details you provide) that you may be contacted directly by Recruiters by email, post or telephone.
- New Resource Group does not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the New Resource Group website. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any vacancies advertised or searches do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race. The search tools in place on the site do not have the functionality to exclude any Candidates with disabilities. It is down to the users themselves to ensure they comply with discrimination laws.
- Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
- Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your account or Your account is terminated, all Your account information from New Resource Group, including CVs, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from New Resource Group’s databases within a reasonable time period. Third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
- New Resource Group reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
- By registering your CV on New Resource Group you agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile details, to recruiters, on any other job board owned directly by New Resource Group.