Our busy automotive company is currently looking for a large amount of Assembly and Production Operatives to join their growing manufacturing plant in Washington NE37.
Previous experience within the automotive trade is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. All that we require from you is a good attitude, reliability, and willingness to learn. These roles are a brilliant opportunity if you are looking for long term steady work, the company look to hand out permanent contracts to the right candidate anywhere from 3 – 6 months.
There are a variety of different roles available within the factory available depending on your experience, but general duties will include…
* Working on a fast-paced production line
* Preparing, setting up and operating of plastic injection moulding machines
* Achieving set production targets
* Assembly of parts using various machinery and hand tools
* Visual quality inspection of finished product
The Candidate –
* Flexibility to work overtime as and when required, including Saturdays.
* Demonstrate an ability to learn and to operate machinery.
* Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
* Able to commit to a shift pattern.
* Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines.
* Previous experience using Injection moulding machine an advantage but not essential
Shift Pattern –
* 2 shift hours – Dayshift 6:30am – 3pm Monday – Friday. Lateshift 4pm – 00:15am Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 23:45pm on Friday.
* On a two shift, an hour’s overtime may be required after each shift which could mean 01:15am finish on lates.
* 3 shift hours – Nights 11pm – 7:30am Sunday – Thursday. Days 07:30am – 16:05 Monday – Friday. Lates 4pm – 23:50pm Monday – Friday.
* 2 shift – starting rate is £10.59 rising to £10.83 after the 12-week probation period
* 3 shift – starting rate is £11.07 rising to £11.38 after the 12-week probation period
* Backs/Nights £10.59 – £12.15 per hour
* This role is a minimum of 39 hours per week before overtime.
* Pay review after every 12 months depending on performance and time and attendance records.
* Overtime is time a half
These roles offer a great chance of progression as the factory expands. We currently have immediate starts and are conducting interviews on a weekly basis. So please apply today or call Liam/Andrea on (phone number removed)