Business Development Executive
( IT Cloud Services – Chippenham )
We are delighted to be working on behalf of a successful and fast-growing IT company who are looking for an experienced technical salesperson to sell their IT, networking and Cloud based solutions to SMEs and larger enterprises. Previous relevant and proven experience is essential and there will be travel throughout the UK.
- Overall responsibility for generating, prospecting and closing cloud services sales for products and services
- Working to sales targets
- Making outbound sales effort directly and with other colleagues or agencies as required
- Working with the marketing team to ensure the marketing effort is aligned with the sales focus
- Working with the business development director to monitor trends, pricing and possible alterations to existing products or implement new products and ideas
- Good technical background with experience of the Healthcare, Education and SME sectors advantageous
- Any working experience in the connectivity and cloud hosting sectors is sought after
- Knowledge of connectivity solutions such as enterprise broadband, MPLS, VPLS, routing and firewall solutions
- Knowledge of cloud products including Office 365, Azure, Google Apps, Cloud Backup, VoIP telephony, Internet filtering and monitoring
- Knowledge of hosting solutions including VPS server hosting, dedicated server hosting, data storage
- Commercially aware with sufficient technical knowledge to hold a meaningful conversation with another technical resources but not necessarily having the ability to install and configure the product/service
- Outgoing personality confident to engage with a prospective customer
- Any previous experience working with an outbound sales support/marketing team would be beneficial
- Competitive salary and commission structure with year on year growth
- 24 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Choice of company car within defined budget and spec with fuel card and personal use.
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Company laptop, phone, rewards subscription and use of onsite facilities including Canteen and Gym
Core working hours will be 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and this will be a mixture of office based, on site meetings and homework (following completion of probation)
This is an important senior role and will grow with the success of the candidate. There is scope to add further staff to this department under the guidance of the successful candidate in the future, so plenty of scope for this role to grow.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency