ARE YOU A GRADUATE AND AN ASPIRING TEACHER LOOKING TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE WITHIN EDUCATION?
OR A FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHER LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ROLE, OR NEW CHALLENGE?
MAYBE YOU ARE EX-SERVICES WITH A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE?
Prospero Teaching are working with Schools in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole who are seeking Cover Supervisors IMMEDIATE START. This role is also ideal for an ECT / NQT looking to gain more experience, or an overseas qualified teacher, who needs experiences in a UK education setting.
ABOUT THE COVER SUPERVISORS POSITION:
* Part-time and Full-time options available, your choice!
* Immediate Start subject to vetting
* Excellent pay rate from £85 to £145, depending on experience and school placement.
* All work previously set, so minimal marking and planning.
* Secondary education setting, therefore work covers across key stages 3 – 5.
* Excellent support from head of department and head teacher.
* Support staff in all classes to assist with more challenging pupils.
* Placements in preferred subjects if you wish.
THE SUCCESSFUL COVER SUPERVISORS WILL HAVE / BE:
* The passion and enthusiasm to maintain pupil participation.
* Strong classroom management skills while creating a fun learning environment.
* Excellent communication skills with staff, pupils and parents.
* The ability to teach across all key stages.
* Presenting pre-planned lessons across varied subjects in Secondary Education.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
You will ideally:
* Be prepared to work directly with some of the most enquiring minds in Dorset!
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
Be able to follow written instruction and keep learners ‘on-task’
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent people skills
* Positive and creative approach to teaching
• Location – Various locations across BH Postcode Aea
• Position – Cover Supervisor
• Type of work – Supply Cover – day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date – Immediate possible
• Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• End date (if applicable) – N/A
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £85 per day
• Hours – 8:15am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Good general education, a degree or equivelant is an advantage – but not essential!
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential – we can train you!)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, South Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today!