Conveyancing Fee Earner Full or Part Time
This friendly and well established firm of Solicitors, based in Eastbourne, are recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will need to have experience of working in a Residential Conveyancing department, as a fee earner. Qualification as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or CILEX welcome but not essential depending on each individual, this role is full time, duties include.
1) Acting for buyers and sellers in Residential Conveyancing transactions.
2) Undertaking all aspects of the transactions from initial contract to registration.
3) Managing a mixed caseload of freehold, leasehold, re-mortgages and buy-to lets.
4) Complying with UK Finance mortgage lenders handbook.
5) Advising on SDLT including higher rates, reliefs and exemptions.
6) Developing relationships with agents, brokers and property professionals.
In return the company are offering an excellent salary and benefits plus career progression.
To apply please submit your CV to Jan Hanley at Staff Recruit or for more information please telephone Jan Hanley at Staff Recruit.