Customer Service Administrator
Our client is a leading provider of service solutions across a wide range of sectors. Their uncompromising commitment to safety, value, efficiency and innovation means they are regularly chosen as a preferred contractor by some of the UK’s largest companies.
They have an exciting and dynamic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join their fast-growing company. The successful candidate must share their enthusiasm, drive and passion for the industry.
The role will require you to provide excellent customer service to clients by proactively managing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and servicing visits in an organised and professional manner.
Specific daily tasks:
- Arranging PPM works in line with client requests/schedules and legal requirements
- Raising quotes and purchase orders
- Liaising with clients and contractors to book in work
- Ensuring works are carried out to legal standard
- Updating client online portals
- Ensuring work meet the guideline profit margin
- Maintaining client schedules and supplying regular client updates
- Verify and approve all invoices and certificates in a timely manner
- Request purchase orders and uplifts from clients
- Making sure PPM works meet legal deadlines and that current certs do not expire
- Dealing with all client queries regarding pre planned maintenance and service queries
- Any other administrative roles that are required to facilitate good customer service
- Helpdesk coverage when required
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group; the services of New Resource Group are that of an employment agency.