Customer Service Advisor.
( Spanish or Italian or French or German Language )
A growing e-commerce based company in Warminster requires a Customer Service Advisor to join their small, busy and friendly team. The role requires fluency, written & spoken, in Spanish, or Italian, or French or German )
The company have experienced positive growth over the last 12 months and have recently moved into much larger premises, so require another team member to assist in liaising with customers and to take responsibility for operational work flows between this department and the warehouse.
You will provide exceptional levels of customer service to end consumers, as well as working alongside the warehouse manager to ensure that orders are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Looking after the Export order book for the independent retail outlets outside of the UK
- Contacting the customers by email for order payment.
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure the orders are sent out in a timely manner.
- Daily communication with the Sales Managers.
- Working alongside other team members who manages large Export customers’ orders.
- Answering customer queries via telephone and email.
- Keeping the orders correct in SAGE – removing products from orders that are discontinued.
- Processing new orders.
- Processing credits on SAGE.
- Updating the CRM system with communication.
- Managing and processsing the online orders.
- Opening new customer accounts
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Multiple language skills (French, Spanish, Italian or German preferable) – written and spoken
- Previous experience of Sage 200 advantagous
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Previous experience of Sage CRM
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group; the services of New Resource Group are that of an employment agency.