My client based in central Birmingham is now looking to develop their education department on all of their desks – Secondary, Primary and SEN. They are now looking for talented and experienced education recruiters to expand the departments with the view to becoming Team Leaders within the next academic year. There is a real culture of unity within the office where teams work together in order to achieve common goals.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Build and maintain relationships with existing client schools and candidates with weekly contact in between assignments.
• Develop new business opportunities within schools which will include both phone development and regular client visits to ensure a positive relationship is maintained.
• Respond quickly and professionally to any enquiries from clients throughout any placement.
• Being proactive and reactive to any changes ensuring that the client’s needs are continually met.
• Sourcing new candidates and arranging initial interviews.
• Keeping a concise and up-to-date record of your active candidate’s availability.
• Provide weekly updates on all on-going jobs to the Lead Recruitment Consultant.
• Contribute effectively to the growth and success of the department by sharing information that could be of advantage to another team member.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
• A minimum of 18 months in education recruitment experience, which is target-driven.
• An expert understanding of the education world – Primary, Secondary and SEN.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A pro-active and positive work ethic.
• Team player.
• Extremely efficient and well-organised at all time.