Fire Alarm Engineer – Littlehampton – Basic Salary £30,000 – £36,000 Per Annum DOE + Overtime & Call Outs!
Fire Alarm Engineer- Package Overview:
* Basic salary £30,000 – £36,000 (depending on experience and qualifications, negotiable)
* Company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone provided
* Full-time, permanent
* Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
* Overtime available on top of your salary
* Call out rota
* Excellent progression and training opportunities
* Field based role
* Your area of work will be Littlehampton and the surrounding areas (West Sussex)
Company Overview – Fire Alarm Engineer
Our client, a specialist in the fire detection and safety industry are currently looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time basis.
This is a lovely family run company that was established in the early 2000’s. They are now one of the most established & successful Fire & Security/ Electrical Companies in the local area.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Some of the services offered by our client include fire alarm systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Fire Alarm Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
* Service, maintenance, fault-finding and installation of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting & Fire Extinguishers
* Attend to clients located around the West Sussex and surrounding areas you will carry out a range of tasks whilst delivering excellent customer service
* Attend emergency call-outs
* Commissioning fire alarm systems when required. Training can be made available.
* Produce defect and condition reports for the operations team who will accurately price and plan remedial and repair works
* You will provide informal advice to customers to ensure opportunities to improve fire safety are not missed. You will ensure the basic principles of fire alarm and emergency lighting systems are understood
* You will accurately record all activities on company software system including capturing photos and updating asset registers
* You will cover Littlehampton and the surrounding areas. You should be prepared and willing to travel
* Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
* Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
* Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
* Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Fire Alarm Engineer Skills and Experience:
* You must have at least 2 years’ experience working in the fire industry
* Knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266
* FIA/ BAFE/ IFEDA Accreditation (training provided for the right candidate)
* Ideally you will be multi-disciplined in the fire industry from service, small works, fault-finding and maintenance
* Knowledge of Morley, C-Tec, Advanced. Notifier, Kentec and Protec equipment is preferred desirable
* You will be a good problem solver with excellent attention to detail
* A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
* A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
* A full UK driving licence or equivalent is essential
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
BS5839 & BS5266, Fire Alarm Engineer, Emergency lighting, Fire Alarm Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Gates & Barriers, Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer, Fire Alarm Service Engineer, Fire Alarm Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Fire Alarm Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Automated Gates, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Data, Fibre, Electrical Engineer,Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Galaxy, Texecom, Genetec, Pelco, Bosch, HikVision, Avigalon, Videx, C-Cure, Gallagher, Lenel, Paxton and Milestone