Salary £18,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with one of the region’s largest and most successful customer contact and care administration centres.
Our client has an enviable reputation and offers the very best in training and development programmes to its dedicated and customer centric employees.
Due to sustained and planned growth, the company is now recruiting for the next generation of Inbound Call Agents who will provide dedicated support to their clients in the contact centre.
The Inbound Call Agent will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to callers through participating in all channels of communication and in all administrative duties within the greater customer service team to meet customer requests, client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and business Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ideally, experienced in a customer service, customer contact or call centre environment
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written, telephone and face to face
- Great interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Energy and enthusiasm, willingness to learn and to be adaptable to change
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ with external and internal stakeholders and customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and to internal KPI targets
- Understanding of client service level agreements
- Able to work independently as well as an effective team member
- Good computer skills, able to learn new applications quickly
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Manage contact from clients and business areas as required. Answer telephone calls, process voicemails and emails (and any future channel of communication)
- Assist customers by answering their queries (via all channels) professionally and in line with client requirements, and processing payments via multiple methods where required
- Answer any calls into the business and transfer to the relevant member of staff or record messages as appropriate
- Generate outgoing calls and emails (and any future channel of communication) to clients as required to assist in the successful completion of queries/payments/complaints
- Escalate issues to the Supervisor/Manager or Account Management team as appropriate, using the Incident Management process if required
- Action customer service letters to clients as required and record on the Admin system
- Use desktop scanner to record images of required documents sent to clients
- Process and action electronic copies of documents as requested by client and per regular client activities
- Action reports as per regular client activities
- Complete cross training programme as defined by the current training matrix
- Consistently meet team KPIs (measurable) in support of delivering client SLAs
- Ensure the Supervisor is aware of any outstanding work at the end of each day
This is a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, with a company dedicated to providing its’ staff and clients with the very best in industry training standards and customer communication