INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (ALL LEVELS)
We are currently recruiting for Infrastructure engineers at all levels with one of our clients, a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & worldwide on a permanent basis.
As Infrastructure Engineer your duties will include preparing drawings & designs using the appropriate software, negotiating with authorities on the design for adoptable works (S104, S38 & S278), assist in the issue of project documents and work closely with other members of the infrastructure team to ensure projects are delivered to tight deadlines.
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with:
• A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
• Strong ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer,
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
• Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
• Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
• Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes,
• Civil 3D experience (advantageous),
• Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous),
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm that holds a strong industry presence not only within the UK, but across the globe. The directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued – as you grow as an Engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
You will also receive a competitive starting salary, comprehensive training, support towards achieving Chartership (ICE).
If you wish to apply please call Kal Kaur on (phone number removed) and click apply
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has extensive experience in this market. Please call Kal Kaur on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for IvyBee Consulting to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please email us.