We are delighted to be working with our well-established client who provide a bespoke engineering service to large corporates and multi-national organisations.
Due to continued growth and expansion and the development of new products we are looking for additional Office Administration support to manage a variety of tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer service administration support
- Dealing with general enquiries via telephone and email
- Producing correspondence and documents, maintaining presentations, records and spreadsheets.
- Assisting in the dispatch and paperwork associated with the delivery of products to clients.
- Booking rooms and conferencing facilities
- Maintaining and updating content management systems and websites.
- Attending minutes, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Liaising with staff in other departments and external contractors.
- Booking travel and accommodation for colleagues.
- Arranging both in house and external events.
We are looking for someone highly organised, energetic, self-motivated and willing to be trained developed. Your daily tasks will be diverse and so good time management is essential.
Some knowledge in the use of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook is a requirement of this role
Attractive Salary and Benefits package on offer.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.