JUNIOR TRANSPORT COORDINATOR
A dynamic and successful engineering company, our client is a leader within their industry, for the design and manufacture of specialised engineered products.
Their corporate customers put their faith and trust into our client’s products, as their portfolio provide high end solutions to the market.
Our client has an enviable reputation for quality, reliability and well-designed products and has a large international customer base where first-class, quality design is the number one priority.
The company now requires an entry level person to join their Transport and Logistics team as a Junior Transport Coordinator.
Our client has a substantial work force of 150+ and offers long term career development and training.
Help maintain an efficient and smooth running of the transport department with regards to booking in of deliveries and arrangement of collections, to also include liaising with all departments regarding logistics.
To ensure that all Booking in and cancellations are completed on a weekly basis according to the companies ISO procedure.
- Prepare and prioritise all bookings, amendments where necessary following each individual customer booking in / cancellation requirements and enter onto the CRM system for each individual order.
- To advise customers of cancellations by Phone, Fax or e-mail, following each individual customers’ contact requests.
- Liaise with the Logistics Manager and Transport Planner to amend / alter / rebook all redeliveries. And reconcile relevant paperwork against the loads.
- Oversee the department’s file management system.
- Assist in despatching of loads and collection notes (as and when required).
- Deal with incoming calls to transport / logistics department from customers.
- Data entry of all orders / cancellations and amendments on the CRM computer system.
- Log all return to factory notes and returns information onto the returns spreadsheet and inform the factory daily of collections and dates.
- Update the CRM with the received returns information and pass paperwork onto the systems to allow credits to be processed.
- Ensure all paperwork for returns are completed and provided to the factory, ready for returns arriving back. (credits, repairs, inspections)
- Log all drivers’ timesheets onto working time spreadsheet and file accordingly.
- Record and File Truck and Trailer Service sheets upon receiving from the garage.
- Keep the Transport Manager up to date and made aware of any issues.
- Highly organised and able to meet task deadlines.
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong data inputting skills.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Ensure an exceptional high standard of work.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Previous experience with Transport Routing Software would be advantageous.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working week is 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, daytime office hours.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful market leader, with long term career progression.
Please send your CV urgently.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.