Central Employment are currently looking for a number of Automotive Production Operators to work in a growing tier one supplier based in Sunderland SR5.
The role will involve but not be limited to;
* Producing a variety of plastic and metal parts and components for the automotive industry
* Using various methods of manufacturing such as hand tools/assembly and machinery
* Ensuring high standards of quality are consistently met
* Working within a fast paced, target driven environment
The ideal candidate;
* Flexibility to work overtime as and when required
* Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
* Experience within a similar environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
* Good timekeeping and attendance.
All candidates have the opportunity to gain a permanent contract within the company through consistent work and dedictation.
* Candidates must be flexible to work a rotation of day shift, late shift and nightshift.
* Day shift hours 07:00am – 15:05pm (£9.99 per hour)
* Late shift 15:00pm – 23:05pm (£11.98 per hour)
* Night shift 23:00pm – 07:05pm (£13.30 per hour)
* Overtime is also an essential requirement of this role and it could involve working weekends.
* Overtime is paid at an increased rate of pay.
We have immediate interviews and line trials available for this role so please apply today.
If you have any further questions regarding this opportunity, please contact John on (phone number removed)