Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Our client is a major manufacturer of textiles & furnishings, working with retail outlets throughout the UK.
Due to the phased introduction of new brands and ranges we are delighted to be working with them to find a confident and driven Marketing Executive.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a major high street brand, working with on-trend, fashionable products.
You will manage and assist with the planning, development, implementation and measurement of assigned marketing projects.
Job Purpose Summary
- Working with and reporting to the Head of Brands, managing the delivery of the Brand’s marketing strategy.
- Developing all digital channels for the Brand, ensuring they work to provide a seamless consumer journey whilst communicating a consistent and coherent brand message
- Manage full control of marketing activities
- Responsible for the co-ordination of marketing activity for the brand – Online, In Store and Print ensuring consistency across all.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Working with the design team to control and execute all Marketing materials for the Brand.
This will include
- Studio schemes and In Store POS
- Price Lists
- On product branding
- Adverts & photography
- Be the key Marketing person across the rest of the business, ensuring a seamless flow of information to all departments
- Working with third parties to manage a range of activities; Creative, Social Media, PR and Advertising
- Managing and proofing copy for all marketing materials including editorial, online and social media content
- Implementation and delivery of marketing materials such as brochures, in store, POS, studio schemes
- Manage and respond to stock levels of marketing materials, to ensure availability in line with commercial deadlines such as trade shows and product launches
- Create and develop a constant stream of engaging content on a weekly basis that can be communicated across all channels and to all customer bases; B2B, B2C, Internal
- Responsible for internal marketing including newsletters, notice boards, signage and supporting the promotion of brand to all employees
- Manage and respond to stock levels of marketing materials, to ensure availability and samples to meet deadlines such as trade shows and product launches
- Assist in the day to day management of the Brand’s website
- Updating the product collection, fabrics and rendering function in line with commercial deadlines
- Assisting the sales teams with customer and model stockist details
- Co-ordination of all promotional updates
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer and their buying journey, and how this links into marketing activity to drive the brand forward
- Attendance at trade shows, photoshoots, client meetings and store visits
- Managing and mentoring of Marketing Administrator.
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Planning and organising
- Good communication skills
- A motivated self-starter
- Strong Team player
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing and a marketing related degree level qualification.
This is a full time and permanent role, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
The company offers an attractive salary of circa £28K – £31K per annum DOE and benefits package.
Company benefits include:
- Pension scheme – company will match up to 4%.
- 4 x Life Insurance cover
- Permanent Health Insurance (Income Protection) Scheme.
This is a full time, permanent and exciting opportunity to join an established and successful market leader, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
Please send your CV urgently.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.