Mechanical Project Engineer
We have a unique opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join our client’s already successful engineering team. Our client is the leading UK designer, manufacturer and installer in their field of knowledge.
They have major international customers and export all over the world. Employing over 100 people, their history and expertise stretch back to the 1970s.
Our client designs a bespoke solution for each customer, balancing functionality, ease of operation, level of finish to create optimum solutions.
They design and manufacture products which offer durability and long lifetime value to their customers and meet stringent British and international standards.
Their products are seen in many high-profile installations around the world.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a respected engineering company producing and installing quality products ion an international basis.
To satisfy internal and external customers in terms of quality and supply through the design of projects from conception through to handover and installation.
- Review and re-design existing product specifications as required by the needs of the business to ensure product and business development in conjunction with cost reduction.
- Compile detail drawings, component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required by the needs of projects.
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of the product.
- 3 years’ experience in a Mechanical Engineering role
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic and committed to putting things into practice quickly and effectively.
- IT Skills. Experienced in the use of AutoCAD, Solidworks and Microsoft office.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines without errors.
Attractive and competitive starting salary. Exceptional Company Benefits include:
- Great work / life balance – 4.5 day week (8.30am – 5.15pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30 – 13.00pm on a Friday)
- Company Sick pay after 1 years’ service
- Medicash Cash Plan (after probation)
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days – this is expressed in hours so is much more flexible for staff than in days + 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Ability to purchase items through staff purchasing system
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme (bike loan able to take advantage of this after probation)
- Life assurance x1 salary
- Promotion within the business
- Long service awards
This is a full time, permanent and exciting opportunity to join an established and successful market leader, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.