We are delighted to be working on behalf of a unique, well-established and rapidly expanding company who specialise within the Engineering sector.
Due to the recent expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join their team within a Stores and Quality Control position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a very friendly environment with the opportunity to progress within the company.
The role will include the below duties:
- Assisting within Goods Out, Goods Receipt and Despatch functions
- Moving internal materials and replenishing stock
- Monitoring production inventory (raw materials prior to the production process) and consumables
- Supporting Quality Control Inspection checks on work in process and finished product
- Complete finishing tasks associated with Production where required
- Complete basic Finishing tasks associated with Production
- Kitting for Production
- Provide additional support for Production as and when required
- Forklift duties where required
- Knowledge of composite production processes
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment working in a safe and effective manner
- General experience in a variety of manufacturing processes
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to adapt and contribute in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Motivated and reliable
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence desirable but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.