Prospero Teaching are always looking to expand our pool of exceptional teachers in North Dorset/South Somerset on part-time basis with the possibility of an immediate start subject to Safer Recruitment checks,
We’re specifically looking for a teachers with EYFS/Key Stage 1 background as well as ECTs; ideally you’ll have some track record at KS2; however, if an ECT shows the correct approach and desire to achieve fantastic results with our client schools then you will most definitely be considered.
Prospero Teaching are the fastest growing partner agency for schools and academies in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their teaching career to make a change!
To be eligible you must:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS or QTLS)
* Have UK teaching experience or be completely familiar with the UK curriculum.
* Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK.
* Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure or be willing to obtain one.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Positive and creative approach to teaching
• Location – Sherborne Area
• Position – Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Supply Teacher – day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date – Immediate subject to vetting
• Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension
• End date (if applicable) – N/A
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £120 per day
• Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, South Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today!