About the Company
Our client is one of the leading providers of online panel and CATI data collection services to market research agencies, healthcare and IT firms worldwide. They have a wide range of projects and a great reputation in the market research industry.
About the Role
This well-established agency is seeking a driven and enthusiastic Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join their successful project management team and work on a variety of online panel and telephone surveys. Daily responsibilities of the Project Manager or Senior Project Manager will include, depending on level of experience:
– overall management of most aspects of quantitative telephone, online and qualitative data collection projects for external clients
– liaising with clients
– questionnaire development
– fieldwork set-up and management
– coordination of internal departments and suppliers
– budgetary control of projects
– checking data and deliverables.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
– have a proven track record of market research project management
– have experience of managing online market research projects
– have experience of managing CATI market research projects
– possess excellent interpersonal and organisational abilities
– be an enthusiastic team player who is highly self-motivated.
Salary up to c£45k, depending on experience
The company offers excellent career progression and a friendly working environment. If you are the sort of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent market research project management skills we look forward to receiving your CV!