Shift Rental Agent
As part of a team of 3, work a nine weeks cycle averaging 40 hours per week as follows:
* 6am -2.30pm (8.5 hrs including paid lunch)
* 1.30pm -10pm (8.5 hours including paid lunch)
This is an exciting customer facing role looking after retail customers and becoming an integral member of the team.
* Provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external
* Contact customers to ensure full details obtained and customer expectations are managed proactively
* Complete standard processes efficiently from identification and qualification of customers, delivery and explanation of vehicles to return check ins and completion of appropriate paperwork
* Deal with customers face to face to deliver good service and develop repeat business.
* Investigate customer problems, changes and queries, escalating to Shift Leader as appropriate and take actions to achieve a successful outcome.
* Undertake quality controls to ensure all cars are up to standard or take appropriate action to address.
* Complete daily administrative work as required, both accurately and on a timely basis.
* Maintain a safe clean working environment in line with health and safety requirements
* Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service
* Provide accurate information to customers
* Qualify potential customers and manage risk
* Contribute to an ongoing positive team environment
* Undertake driving work as required to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers.
* Competent with Excel and Word and ability to learn bespoke car rental systems quickly.
* Willingness to work flexibly to meet business and customer needs promptly and effectively
* Attention to detail
* A calm and analytical approach to problem solving
* Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
* Ability to quickly identify and prioritise issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external customers