To ensure that the elements of the company’s Quality System are implemented and maintained to standards of Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Writing of a Quality Manual, ensuring it is reviewed an updated at regular intervals in line with current legislation
• To be responsible for change control
• Accountable for non-conformances and ensure procedures are adhered
• To be responsible for adverse event investigations and reporting
• Preparation and review of Quality Agreements with contract testing/manufacturing and suppliers
• Maintaining files relating product complaints and subsequent inspections
• Review of Batch Manufacturing Records
• To be responsible for the preparation of all associated documentation for presentation to the Qualified Person for the purpose of batch certification
• Generation of key performance indicators for Management Review
• To participate when requested in the self-inspection and external inspection processes
• To be responsible for the Corrective and Preventative Action procedure and ensure timely closure of actions as a support to Continual Improvement.
• 2 years’ experience within pharmaceuticals or similar industry
• A strong scientific background
• Good organisational/administration skills
• Excellent IT skills
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our webiste to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.