Our long-established client is one of the leading organisations in their field and provides an essential professional service to a wide range of domestic and commercial enterprises of all sizes within the local region.
It is one of the UK’s largest companies in their specialist field and is part of a larger, financially strong, and successful Group. They have invested heavily in technology for their customers and staff and are able to change and adapt effortlessly in an ever-changing industry.
This role is for an experienced Shift Process Operator. You will be responsible for the operation of the mechanical and biological treatment process which would include the operation of the weighbridge ensuring compliance with planning and permit conditions.
This is a great opportunity for an induvial looking for a supervisory/leadership role to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Telehandler/Forklift experience would be advantageous.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deputise /provide cover for shift supervision
- To maintain records and logs of data and information
- To control incoming/outgoing product ensuring all vehicles are weighed onto and off the site
- To operate fixed and mobile plant in a correct/safe manner
- To ensure deliveries of product and the despatch of processed products take place as efficiently and smoothly as possible and that KPI’s are met
- Carry out first line maintenance and to assist the maintenance team on fixed and mobile repairs
- To ensure site is maintained in a clean and tidy condition
- Monitor CCTV
- To assist the warehouse operative in the running of the shift and site
- To ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Salary: £22000 + 10% shift allowance
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare package
- Shopping, leisure, and wellbeing discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- 21 days holiday plus Bank holidays per annum, rising to 28 + Bank Holidays with a holiday trading option
This is a full time and permanent role, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
You will be working a 40 hour week, alternating weekly shifts, 06:00 to14:30 Monday – Friday and 13:30 to 22:00 Monday – Friday, along with alternate Saturday mornings 6.00 to 12.00
If you wish to become part of a strong and successful Group, please send your CV urgently.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Recruitment. The services of New Resource Recruitment are that of an Employment Agency.