Trainee Sales Administrator
We are delighted to be working on behalf of a successful and fast-growing, Technology company, who are looking for a Trainee Sales Administrator to support the sales team and to become the point of contact for sales order queries.
- Working closely with the Sales, Project, Production and Finance Teams
- To be the trained to become a point of contact for quotes, sales order processing and delivery schedules.
- Liaising with both internal and external customers on order queries
- Involved with the full internal sales process
- Working closely with the company’s suppliers to ensure the correct delivery expectations are set for clients and colleagues
- Conducting regular market research for competitive products
- Managing schedules of consultants to ensure the delivery is in line with the contract or order
- Assisting with the organisation of internal and client-based projects
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer service orientated environment
- Good communication skills
- Highly professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a full time, permanent and exciting opportunity to join an established and successful market leader, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
Please contact Sharon on 01225 708040
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency