Salary dependent on experience
Our client is one of the leading warehouse and logistics specialists in their field. With an already substantial workforce, they are now looking to add the following role to their Shipping, Dispatch & Transport department.
The role requires a hard-working and self-motivated administrator who is looking to become part of a successful company. As a key member of the team the successful applicant will be required to be flexible, with strong multitasking skills and the ability to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines.
You will have excellent attention to detail and a proactive work ethic to ensure the department is as efficient as possible.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing administrative support to the Shipping / Delivery / Transport team
• Plan and coordinate transport routes for deliveries and pick-ups.
• Ensure processes are adhered to ensure that all deliveries are booked with customers and delivered on time
• Complete all of the administration processes to ensure all aspects of delivery are correct
• Accurate & competent data input of information onto internal database
• Complete admin procedures to ensure all deliveries are pre-booked with customers
• Provide strong customer service to ensure any transport or delivery queries are resolved professionally.
• Support the Despatch / Transport Manager to ensure on-time delivery is achieved and maintained
• Complete admin procedures to ensure any returns are booked into stock in a timely manner
• Ensure all collection notes are actioned on-time
• Assist with the overall smooth running of the department
• Comply with the Company’s processes and procedures in line with despatch and delivery
• Provide feedback on issues and delivery status
• Comply with the Company Health and Safety policy and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Undertake other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of job.
• 2 years minimum experience in an administrative position.
• Ideally, some experience within transport, despatch, shipping or goods out department.
• IT Literate with strong MS Office skills.
• Strong administration and organisational skills with an analytical approach.
• Good communication and decision making skills.
• Strong telephone manner.
• Good customer service skills
• High level of attention to detail.
• A positive and proactive attitude with willingness to learn.
Full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and developing company.