Our client is a major manufacturer, specialising in high-quality seating based in Wiltshire.
With over 40 years in the industry producing handmade furniture created by highly skilled craftspeople, using luxury materials and offering multiple styles and the highest levels of customer service.
The styles range from soft seating through to hospital chairs, bariatric seating and executive task chairs.
They are proud of their history and heritage, but are also a modern, forward thinking and successful company.
Due to expansion and continued introduction of new designs and ranges, we are delighted to be working with them to find key individuals to fulfil new exciting roles of Upholsterers to work on a wide range of furniture using high quality fabrics.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major manufacturer whom is proud of its heritage and looking forward to its future.
The working hours are:
Monday to Thursday 0800-1700, Friday 0800-1230
• Produce and upholster quality seating in a variety of fabrics, to the highest quality and craftsmanship.
• Work with a variety of different product ranges & styles
• Upholster using a variety of materials and fabrics
• Work to production schedules
• Correctly use tools and equipment
• Quality checking own work
• Understanding Health & Safety requirements
• Assist in updating Risk Assessments
• Keep work area clean and tidy
• Upholstery experience is essential
• High craftmanship
• A team player
• Have a flexible work attitude
• Self-motivated and committed
Hourly Pay rate is negotiable, dependant on experience.
These are permanent positions, after successfully completing a 12-week temporary period, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
For further information please contact Dave, Gina or Sam on 01225 708040 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.