Our client manages a large internet based business in Warminster and are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their ever growing team.
Days of Work = Monday to Friday.
Hours of Work = 0830-1630
Pay Rate = £8.72 per hour
This is a temporary position with potential to become permanent.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To help manage and control inbound stock levels and to pick items for despatch. Product Inspection required to ensure goods coming in are not damaged in any way. Unloading and Loading of orders could also be required.
Main Tasks & Duties:
• To pick orders in an accurate and efficient manner
• To pack products safely ready for shipment
• To keep up to date with stock levels
• To manage stock-take procedures and regular counts and audits
• To assist with labelling and barcoding of products before packaged
• To assist with the inspection ensuring all outbound or inbound products are not damaged
For more information please call 01225 708040 and ask for Dave, Sam or Gina. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.