Woodworker / Assembler
Due to continued success, growth and expansion, our major client is looking for wood workers / assemblers to join their modern manufacturing facility, in Melksham.
The company is a long established, well known British luxury manufacturer of quality products, with high end outlets throughout the UK and overseas.
They provide handmade products created by skilled craftspeople, using the best materials and offering the highest levels of customer service.
They are a modern, forward thinking and successful company, in a state of the art, manufacturing facility.
They are also part of an International Group, therefore providing strong financial stability and long term career development.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a large, major high street brand, producing quality products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Duties will include assembling wooden frames in the manufacture of quality products.
· Working within the production environment, assemble wooden frames from cut parts to the highest quality and craftsmanship.
· Work on a variety of different product ranges
· Work from production and design sheets
· Assembly techniques using gluing, screwing and nailing where necessary.
· Liaising with other departments regarding leads times etc
· Meet production schedules
· Correct and proper use of tools and equipment
· Quality checking own work
· Understanding Health & Safety requirements
· Assist in updating Risk Assessments
· Keep work area clean and tidy
Qualifications/ Work Experience required:
· Experienced in wood working, wood assembly, kitchen unit assembly.
· Proven attention to detail.
· Ability to use hand tools to assemble wooden frames
· Ability to read kitting instructions / production paperwork
· Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with high standards of accuracy and quality.
· Previous wood assembly experience highly desirable.
• High craftsmanship
• Experience of working to production schedules
• High attention to detail
• A team player
• Have a flexible work attitude
• Self motivated and committed to quality
This is a full time and permanent role, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term career progression.
The company offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
Company benefits include:
• Pension scheme – company will match up to 4%.
• 4 x Life Insurance cover
• Permanent Health Insurance (Income Protection) Scheme.
If you wish to become part of an international brand, enjoy working on wood assembly and have the passion & enthusiasm to use your skills to create quality products, please send your CV urgently.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.