We have a great opportunity for an Account Executive working for a global Marketing Communications company. Would suit someone who can clearly demonstrate relevant experience and skill set.
The Account Executive will be part of a successful marketing team, bringing to life the clients’ marketing objectives. Ideally experience with Print/ POS/ Retail marketing.
* Managing internal and external client communications in most effective manner.
* Ensuring jobs are processed and managed in line with policies and procedures
* Follows company and industry ‘best practice’ guidelines
* Skilled in using Microsoft Office – especially Excel. Word and PowerPoint are also beneficial
* Maintains strong relationships with internal departments / business units and client
* Communicates effectively and responds to both client and internal queries punctually and professionally
* Provides clear, concise and accurate information
* Is compliant with all relevant business and client processes .i.e SLAs, SOPs, brand and quality
* Suggests improvements to streamline and increase effectiveness
* Attends regular internal reviews and delivers against meeting actions
* Resolves issues, escalates to line manager where appropriate
* Is flexible in their approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
* Shares knowledge and best practice with colleagues, internal departments and business units
* Assists colleagues in managing daily workload and projects, including other teams as required
* Manages self effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop
* Has a thorough understanding of the client, client structure and service requirement
* Strong team member who supports colleagues