Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Our client are looking for a Personal Injury Litigation Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Handle a full caseload of RTA litigated matters
• Comply with tight court deadlines
• Be able to work independently
• Need to demonstrate that they can cope well under pressure
• Be able to build strong relationships with clients
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
• Must have extensive Personal Injury/ litigation experience
• Have previous experience of using a Case Management System
• Be able to work to a consistently high standard
• Possess excellent Client care and communication skills
• Have excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
• Be a team player and be able to get along with others
• Be self motivated
• Enjoy working in a culture that is highly focused but friendly and supportive
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
Please contact Farhad Khan, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
The FR Group are a legal recruitment expert and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We will always discuss the role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.