New Resource Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our prestigious and market leading client based in Westbury.
This is a long term temporary contract with an immediate start.
• Assisting within the warehouse picking orders accurately.
• Attention to detail, ensuring visual and numeracy standards are met.
• Using handheld scanners to pick goods which are clearly marked in stock locations.
• Using industrial print machines to print designs on products which there will be training provided.
• Quality checks of products.
• Identifying errors and recording.
• Labelling and/or tagging.
• Placing part orders into designated shelves prior to order completion and packing for dispatch.
• Ensuring your working environment is clean, tidy, and health and safety standards are met.
• Working in a clean, organised environment with a friendly team.
No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
Days Of Work: Monday – Sunday (Various Shifts)
Hours Of Work: 0600-1400, 1400-2200, 2200-0600 & 1800-0600
Pay Rate: £10.72ph – £12.77ph depending on shift and training
This position is initially temporary but has the potential to become permanent, full time for the correct candidate.
For more information please call Dave on 01225 708040 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.