An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit for our prestige established and internationally known client based in Maerdy.
New Resource Recruitment are recruiting for Process Operators on a full time and permanent basis.
Our client is a growing dynamic manufacturing company producing rubber compounds within the UK for specialised applications throughout the globe.
We are seeking to appoint experienced Process Operators who have previously worked within a production environment.
Full training will be provided.
• Working in a fast-paced production environment
• Producing rubber compounds
• Material preparation
• Operating manufacturing equipment
• Progressive training packages
Qualities from Candidate:
• Production based background
• A good understanding of working in a safe manner
• Working as part of a team or able to work on own initiative
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Positive and professional attitude
• Experience of working within the production of rubber would be an advantage
We are offering:
• Full Time, Permanent
• 44 hours per week
• Competitive salary
• Overtime once trained
• Potential to grow and develop within the team
Job Types: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 0600-1700 Monday – Thursday
Salary: £9.71 per hour while training, rising to £10.80 per hour once fully trained and signed off.
For more information, please contact Lacey on 01225 708040 or alternatively email email@example.com
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.