Our well established and internationally known client based in Westbury are looking for Production Operatives on a long-term ongoing basis assisting with manufacturing and production duties.
We are seeking to appoint experienced Production Operators who have worked within a manufacturing environment.
Full training provided. Fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to secure long term work with fantastic pay incentives.
• Achieving daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet our customer expectations, optimising efficiency, and maintaining operational standards.
• Working to production targets and key performance indicators
• Quality control, good knowledge of process and product quality standards and documentation, and a good eye for detail.
• Completing all relevant documentation accurately and promptly, before passing to Team Leader.
• Competent in the skills required to operate various tools and equipment within a manufacturing environment.
Qualities from Candidate:
• Production based background
• Mechanical engineering background would be an advantage
• Willing to build knowledge of new skills and tasks
• A good understanding of working in a safe manner
• Working as part of a team or able to work on own initiative
• Contribute to a zero tolerance for nonconforming products.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Positive and professional attitude
• Experience of working within the paper packaging industry would be an advantage
We are offering:
• Full-Time and Temp To Perm Positions.
• 37.5 hours per week
• Competitive hourly rates = £12.31 per hour
• Overtime rates of pay available once trained
• Potential to grow and develop within the team
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Job Types: Temp To Perm, Full-time, Permanent
For more information, please contact Dave, Gina or Lacey on 01225 708040 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.