SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER – SALARY UP TO £40,000 DOE
Our client are an established & very successful Security company based in the North West & have grown significantly in the past few years.
Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced Security Engineer.
You must be prepared to work throughout the UK Monday to Friday, luxury accomodation can be supplied during the week.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Salary up to £40,000 DOE
Company vehicle, uniform, Laptop & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Door to door travel paid.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing installation & mainternance of CCTV systems, intruder alarms & Access Controls.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Demonstrate systems for customers & explain details such as the consequences of false alarms.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have a experience of working within the security sector.
• You will have knowledge of all major brands of panels.
• You will take pride in your work.
• You will have a UK driving Licence
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.