About the Company
Our client is one of the leading providers of online panel and CATI data collection services to market research agencies, healthcare and IT firms worldwide. Their offer to clients also includes consultancy services, Voice of the Customer projects and Social Listening. They have a great reputation in the market research industry.
About the Role
This pioneering agency is seeking a driven and enthusiastic Senior Project Manager to join their successful project management team and work across a variety of projects. Daily responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager will include:
– overall management of quantitative telephone, online and qualitative data collection projects for external clients;
– being the single point of contact for clients during the fieldwork period;
– coordinating relevant internal departments to meet project deadlines;
– questionnaire programme testing and specification of survey design;
– fieldwork set-up and management;
– liaison with external partners and vendors;
– budgetary control of projects;
– checking data and deliverables
In order to be considered for this Senior Project Manager role you will:
– have a proven track record of market research project management;
– have experience of managing online market research projects;
– ideally have experience of managing CATI market research projects;
– possess excellent interpersonal and organisational abilities;
– be an enthusiastic team player who is highly self-motivated.
Salary up to c£45k, depending on experience
This company is looking for resourceful, independent and switched on people for this Senior Project Manager role. They have a history of strong internal progression and career development, within a friendly working environment. If you are the sort of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent market research project management skills we look forward to receiving your CV!