Software Developer – Limassol
Our client is developing leading technology for Utility Companies. More than one million end consumers with a turnover of more than one billion Euros are currently maintained and billed based on these systems.
You are working as a DevOps engineer at the interface between software development and production. This includes:
* Direct involvement in the development process based on Agile principles
* Support of software delivery and roll out process
* Administration and monitoring of all automated and semi-automated production processes based on software products mainly developed in-house.
* Quality ensurance
* Responding to ad-hoc queries about configuration management and reporting
* Process documentation
* University degree in informatics, information technology or comparable qualification
* Knowledge regarding operating systems Linux and Microsoft Windows as well as on relational databases systems, especially on Oracle RDBMS
* Experience in continuous delivery process as well as to work with build-/delivery tools like Maven/Jenkins or TeamCity
* Business knowledge of the energy market or knowledge about software and tools used in the energy market are of advantage
* Experience in developing software with Java or .NET C# or in developing database applications are of advantage as well
* Solution oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
* Aiming for a high level of automation in all processes
* Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
* Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
* Excellent skills in English
Greek / English language skills would be great but not essential.