Position: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary/Package: £20,000 – £25,000 + Commission + Quarterly Bonus + Professional Progression
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
We are currently offering an opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
We are an established company that provides recruitment and resourcing solutions to clients across the UK, from SMEs to large Corporations.
We are a young but growing organisation and are now seeking an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to embark on an exciting and progressive career opportunity.
As a Trainee Consultant you will be trained and directed on how to correctly manage a database of clients and candidates, become proficient in sourcing talent and strategically co-ordinating your work throughout the day to fulfil our client’s vacancies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Sourcing for candidates via our database, referrals, online adverts and social media
* Continuing to develop our business by contacting new clients and introducing our services
* Meeting with clients to build/maintain a relationship
* Overseeing the hiring process from interview to offer stage for successful candidates
* Professionally developing through internal/external training courses
* Our consultants are all trained in the culture of “360 degree” recruitment; whereby each individual is given the freedom to operate on all sides of the business and manage their own desk.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
* Able to communicate professionally over e-mail and telephone
* Tenacity and a desire to succeed
* Strong organisational ability
* Capable of prioritising tasks to maximise efficiency
* Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
* A confident and outgoing personality
* A positive mental attitude
* Solid work ethic
* Desire to always be improving
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
For the successful candidate this position is offering:
* Commission scheme between 10% – 20%
* Quarterly bonuses
* Holiday incentives
* Team days and weekends away
* 21 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day per year of service (unlimited)
* Free on-site parking
* Ability to progress to Senior and Managerial roles